Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Response to Text: Te Whare Tapa Whā (Tuesday W9, T3)

 Response to text:

Te Whare Tapa Whā



Highlight the correct answer or write down the appropriate response.


1. Te Whare Tapa Whā is… 


a) about health and wellbeing b) a Marae

c) a list of words d) about five plus a day


2. Te Whare Tapa Whā was developed by who? 


a) Māori Cheifs b) Leading Māori and Sir Mason Durie

c) John Key and Judith Collins d) Jacinda Ardern and Ashley Bloomfield


3. Explain the design of the Te Whare Tapa Whā and why this is important:

→ I will explain one of the designs. Tapa Whanua is someone from your family who takes care of you, makes you comfortable and happy. It is not just your family members, it can be your friend or someone that does not have the same blood as you.


4. True or False: taha tiana is spiritual wellbeing


a) True b) False


5. What year was the Te Whare Tapa Whā developed?


a) 1991 b) 1982

c) 1984    d) 1999


6. Which one is NOT considered in the article as a feeling comfortable in your whenau?


a) Being around your friends b) Being around your whanāu

c) At your place of study (School)    d) At KFC when they are allowed to open


7. The Te Whare Tapa Whā describes health and wellbeing as a what?


a) McDonalds Restaurant b) Wharenui

c) KFC Restaurant    d) Pt England School


8.In your own words describe what Whenua and Taha Tinana is:

→ It is your connection to the land. It is also a source of life. It is the Earth that connects you to your ancestors.





TASK DESCRIPTION: Today I have done my Response to text. What I first do before doing my responses to text I had to read a article! While I was reading it I answered to all the texts. When I was finally done I head to my blog and published it! Also please leave a positive comment on my blog! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.