Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

8-BIT Art


Rainbow Heart ! 
Heart Eyed Face
  
Tik Tok Logo

It was my first time ever trying out the B-BIT Art, and it was fun! The Heart Eyed Face was very hard to make but I like the way it looks. The Tik Tok Logo made me feel focus on making it! And the Rainbow Heart was very fun to make because I got to pick any colour to put in the heart, it is also my favourite B-BIT Art I have made. 

This was something that you can do while you are bored at home, instead of sitting down and watching television, or looking at your phone all day.

🎨🖌️

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super cool moe, i love how you did the tik tok drawing it look so pretty. You are a real artist you can make anything look super cool because that your superpower. I think your the best artistic person I know.

      Best wishes Eva😍😍😍💕💕💕

      Delete
    2. Aww, no need to say that but THNX!

      Delete
  2. Wow Tumoe your drawing are a 10/10 you are an artist.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.