Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Home School

Me Doing My Work

Me and My Sister Playing Outside

Once Literacy was finished, my mum made me and my siblings some yummy lunch! We had a sandwich and juicy fruits with it. Me and my siblings decided to go outside and eat our lunch while we play! We played many fun games like shooting the ball in the hoop or even playing tag. When our lunch break finished we all went back inside to do our school work. I had to finish of my Maths work that was on our school site, and when I finish I could do some fun Maths Whizz! 3:00 has come and now school is Finish! Yay! Now I can go do some free time. 
💻🏫

4 comments:

  1. Well done for not giving up on your Maths, Tumoe! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Tumoe your writing is so good. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a nice story about your day Tumoe,

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.