Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Decorating Easter Eggs




First of all, my siblings and I went to the kitchen to blow out the egg yolk and egg whites out of the egg shell through a small hole. We had to blow it out so we could use the egg shell to decorate them. The colour I use to decorate the eggs were red, green, and also yellow. It was so much fun! We mixed some colours together to make different colours. While we were using the colours it got out of hand so we decided to paint our craft table outside our house. It got so crazy that we got paint all over us. We totally forgot about our eggs shell that we didn't know where they were. 

We made our egg shell for Monday so that my mum could hide them and that we could go and find them! 

I can't wait for Easter! 

🥚🥚


6 comments:

  1. How cool! I remember decorating eggs when I was your age - last year!
    Great photos and a cool recount Tumoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny story, Tumoe! In my culture we boil the eggs and then decorate them. We eat then on Easter. Stay safe and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.