Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Writing - Skeletons In The Closet

 One cold and rainy day I went to go and get changed for school and then suddenly I saw a skeleton in my closet. I was obviously terrified! I was confused who would put a skeleton in my closet and why!

So I went to tell my family about how it got in there and when, but I told them that I did not put it in my closet so they told me that we could use it for Halloween.

So then I went to school and was still thinking about it and told my friends about what happened about the skeleton in my closet. They were so confused as well but some of them didn’t care. 

When I went back home I saw the skeleton  was not there so then I went down stairs and went to get a snack then suddenly I saw my family playing with it like it was a human. So then I told them what they were doing and they told me the skeleton said that it was a new friend of mine. 

I was so confused but I didn’t really care that it was a friend of mine. I showed the skeleton what it is like in the world and then suddenly became besties.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.