Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Happy Easter Everyone!


Happy Easter Everyone! On my Easter Day yesterday we had lots of fun! We woke up early in the morning listening to loud music coming from the speaker. I ran outside and saw lots of fun activities, there were two pinatas hanging up on the tree, there were lots of eggs that we painted hidden around the house. There was baking stuff on the kitchen table, there was a lot of marshmallow and a barbecue cooker, also we were having a barbecue for our dinner. I was so excited. After looking outside I went inside to get ready I brushed my teeth and got changed. When I finished getting ready I ran outside and my cousin name JJ came to our house for our Easter celebration. We were all ready for our Easter Eggs to be eaten. After a few minutes we ran outside to look for our home made Easter eggs we made. I rushed out to look for all the eggs, I was teaming up with my big sister Lei and my little sister named Sa, there were only 16 eggs hiding around my house. After all that we ran thinking we were the winners but my brother and JJ won the Easter egg hunt. It was time to beat up the two pinata's I was so excited to hit them but my sister Lei beat up both of the pinatas but she was so kind that she shared the chocolates with us. It was time to bake! We went to help our Mum and Nan to bake cupcakes, I was so excited. After 10-20 minutes we went to the kitchen and open up the oven, it was all puffed up and it looked so yummy. We had to leave the cupcakes after we ate our real food. I was so excited for this one it is the my most favourite part of the day because I have wanted to melt marshmallows, we ran outside and put the marshmallows on a barbecue stick and melt on the fire once I did it, it came out perfect but the other's didn't come out as perfect as I thought and some really made me want to eat more. As I ate it, it was so yummy that I had  another marshmallow. I put the marshmallow in the fire, when I took the marshmallow out of the fire it was burnt. After eating the marshmallows, it was time to eat barbecue. There was chicken drumstick's, sausage's, rib's, chicken's, salad's, and also potato salad. I had sausage, salad, and also chicken. When I finished eating we had cupcakes it was so yummy. This is probably my favourite memory I have made while we had to stay at home.

What have you been doing during your Easter Break?
🥚


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time, Tumoe! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Mrs Adina, and also take care too.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.