Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Todays Morning Routing




In the morning I wake up, and brush my teeth, after that I go and get change into my normal clothes. Then I brush my hair so that it won't get tangled. After that I do my hair into my everyday look which it a high ponytail! I watch TV and wait until my Mum comes and make me breakfast, 3 minuets has past and my Mum has woke up. I rush to her and  say. “Good morning.” When my Mum finished cooking up some delicious, yummy breakfast me and my siblings all prepared the table so we could all eat. After eating up my food I went to get all my stuff for home school. 🌄

2 comments:

  1. Great up to date you've written, Tumoe! Glad to see that you're doing your schoolwork! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.