Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Supported Writing: Thursday

 

When I am happy, I...

I will play outside and see all the nature that God created.

When I am sad, I...

I cry or listen to music. Or read a book to keep me calm.

When I am scared, I...

I have family behind my back to support me.

When I am jealous, I...

I just focus on myself by trying new things.

When I am angry, I...

I will get fresh air or just scream. Did you know that when I scream it gives me a relief.



TASK DESCRIPTION: Today I have done my Writing task! This was really easy and fun! After I was finally done I head to my blog and published it! Please leave a positive comment if you enjoyed this post! Also check out Team 4s blog post!

Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.