Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Healthy Smoothie

Today my mother went to buy some ingredients to make a healthy smoothie! The things I needed for my smoothie was mango and orange. I cut the fruit that I have chosen into little pieces. After cutting them I went to put it into the cup. After putting my fruits into the cup I added 3 table spoons of yogurt (Some people use ice cream. But your choice). After putting the yogurt into the cup I added milk! After doing that I put the cup into the blender. It was so loud while it was mixing! After it was finishing blending I went to go grab myself a cup. After pouring my smoothie into the cup I had a taste and it was DELICIOUS 



My Ingredients

Fruits:
Banana
Mango
Wild berries
berries
Orange 
Kiwi

Blender

Table spoon

Ice cream or Yogurt, your choice!

cutting board

cutting knife
 
cup


How to make it
Choose any fruit, your choice!

Cut the fruits into any size

Put in 3 table spoons into the cup.

Put in any type of milk or put in water, your choice.

Put it in the blender.

After done blending put it in any glass of cup.

DONE

1 comment:

  1. That looks and sounds delicious Tumoe!

    Thanks for sharing your smoothie recipe with us. Great way to promote this term's topic, "Healthy Me, Healthy You". Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.