Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Team 4 Inquiry- Jump Jam

 Today team 4 and I had a class rotation, the theme was also about Healthy Me, Healthy You! Room 10 (My class) we were with Mrs. Tuia doing Jump-Jam. 'What is Jump-Jam?' You ask.. Jump-Jam is a very fun activity! FOR AN EXAMPLE Jump-Jam is like dancing! Jump-Jam is important for us so that we could have all the energy in us! We were dancing to lot of different dances from Just Dance. Like Con Calma, Waka Waka, Finesse and lastly Shaky Shaky. My favourite Just dance was Finesse because I got to group up with some friends and there were lot of moves to the dance and also the funniest dance that I have ever done was Shaky Shaky you should check out the video from it XD! I really enjoyed the excersice! Do you like Jump-Jam? I know I do!Gameonyms - Find your game app

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.