Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Cross Country Practice

On a cloudy morning my class and I also the year 3s class went for a cross country practice walk around the field. As we got to the playground Miss King told us a little instruction about not ruining the line. We all started to walk to a gate, some people were so confused where we were walking. As Miss king opened the gate we all went through and began walking. When I saw a lot of flags Miss King told us to go around them. Me and my friend Aniqua was singing a song and dancing while we were walking. As we got to the gate we saw the year fives playing NFL so we all went to a side where we wont annoy them. As we almost got to the end I was full with Joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.