Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Calvin and Hobbes Punctuation L2


 Calvin and Hobbes were lying in bed when Calvin suddenly sits up. "Any monsters under my bed tonight?!" He screams. "No, nope, uh-uh". Come the ghostly whispers from under the bed. "Well, there'd better not be. I'd hate to have to torch one of you with my flamethrower!" Shouting Calvin standing on the edge of his bed. "You have a flamethrower?" Hobbes asks aseptically. "They lie, I lie" Whispers Calvin from under his covers. "Wanna see something weird"? Calvin asks Hobbes while standing in the kitchen. "Watch. You put this bread in the slot and push the down the lever". Says Calvin while putting his bread in the toaster. "Then in a few minutes, toast pops up!" The toasted bread flies up into the air and Calvin shouts. "Wow, where does the bread go?" Ask Hobbes. "Beats me, isn't that weird?" Replies Calvin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.