Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey ) Science: Optical Illusion - Nano Girl.

Looks like a normal image, right? Well really the arrow on the piece of paper will face the opposite way where it is pointing at. 
Watch this...

Woah! How does this work? Well it's just a optical illusion my friend! This blew my mind away for a second!
You should give it a try?!
You don't need so many items to do this trick! You will need a piece of paper, sharpie and a glass of water! 
Please leave a positive comment down below to share some smart and creative Optical Illusion ideas, I will try them out!

Also check out some amazing bloggers who has competed in Summer Learning journey. I know that everybody has been really great through this holidays!

#SUMMERLEARNINGJOURNEY




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tumoe,

    Wow this is tricky! It blew my mind also!

    Did you test this out on any of your whanau or friends? If you did, what was their reaction? I might have to try this out and see who i can trick with it!

    I love puzzles and optical illusions, especially the ones that trick my brain like yours! Have you tried drawing some like Nanogirls Flip image invention? Thats also a very cool one.

    Keep up the awesome work.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.