Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Graphic: Create and original text graphic (Summer Learning Journey)



Today's task is about creating my own Graphic while using google drawings. You can see I obviously didn't drew this image. We could put a message into this our a song lyric, epic poem, and others. When I finally got to finish every touches I head to my blog and published it.
Please check out some other students who are doing summer learning journey and share some positive ideas. 
Hope ya'll had a great Christmas spending time with family! 
Take care.

#SUMMERLEARNINGJOURNEY

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tumoe,

    This is an awesome text graphic. I hope you enjoyed completing this activity. I wonder if there is a clearer image you can use? This one is quite pixelated with little squares.

    I like this inspirational words you have used. Is this a quote, a song lyric or something you wrote?

    I did have a wonderful Christmas, spending time with my whanau. I hope you also had a good Christmas!

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog posts.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.