Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Build a Bridge! (Summer Learning Journey)

 

Bridge


Test Bridge


Today's task for Summer Learning Journey I had to build my own bridge. I looked around the house and finally got an idea!! I used these pillows as you can see to build my bridge. You can use anything to make your bridge but I think pillows would be it. It's not so smart or either creative but I had fun doing this. Fun is the most important thing for you to have!

#SUMMERLEARNINGJOURNEY!

Have a great Holiday!
Has some fun and be a rock star!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tumoe,

    This is an awesome bridge, well done for completing this activity! I think using the pillows and other items around your house is very creative and innovative!

    Did you test your bridge to see if something could move across it? I’d love to hear about or see the results.

    You are right that having fun is very important! I hope you learnt a lot doing this activity, and had fun while doing it.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.