Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Chilling Watching Some Movies


I'm chilling at home watching some Netflix and Disney+. What is your favourite movie to watch? Here are some of my favourite movies to watch during this lock-down. 

- The Mighty Ducks (Disney +) 

- Miracle in cell NO.7, Turkish Version (Netflix) 

- Sound Of Music (Disney +) 

What I like about The Mighty Ducks is because they tried there best to win even though they weren't the best team. They luckily had a new coach who could teach them some new skills. What do you think happens next? 

Miracle in cell NO.7 one thing I like about this movie is that it makes me want to spend more time with my dad, and to also talk to him more. It makes me sad, and also made me cry. 

The musical movie still makes me want to sing! Sound Of Music! I like this movie because it is very fun to listen to them sing! They also have pretty voices! 

My favourite out of all of them is Miracle in cell NO.7. You should watch it some time. 
🎥🍿

The Mighty Ducks



Miracle In Cell NO.7 









The Sound of Music

7 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.