Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

WEBTOON

This is Webtoon! If you don't know what is Webtoon, well its just a website to read funny, crazy, interesting, romantic (hehe), and scary online stories, which is like a comic book but online. The Webtoon comic story I am reading is, "How To Become A Dragon." It has lot's of word's that I do not understand but I always sound the word out. The book I'm reading is starting to get interesting and it can get hard to read but I still want to know what's going to happen next. I just started reading this book today, and I am on Episode 1.

I will make sure I will keep you updated about the book! And if you like you can read it yourself!

What are some books you are reading? You should suggest me some books to read!
👩🐉 

4 comments:

  1. Tumoe wow i really like yours writing keep on going to never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello tumoe i really like your story and i like webtoon too

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.