Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey ) Art: Cicada


TASK DESCRIPTION : Kia ora viewers! I apologies for not posting through this holidays. Today I decided to do some fun art! 
 

WALT: All I needed was this piece of blank paper and a pencil, can not forget a eraser just in case I make mistakes. I also used a red sharpie to colour in the circles which were the eyes of the cicada. 

At first it wasn't looking so good, but when I was finally it looks like a masterpiece!

#SummerLearningJourney<3


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora

    Tumoe

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is fantastic that you have included the description of the task in your blog post as this would encourage other bloggers to engage with your blog post. It was really good to see that you listed the items that you needed for creating the wonderful artwork. I Loved your cicada. It looked really cool, and it was Great to see the thoughtfulness and positivity in your post.

    Cicadas are super loud, and are found everywhere in the world. Their rhythm is so mysterious but sometimes it does sound relaxing. Have you seen Cicadas or heard Cicadas before? What do you think about them?


    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Tumoe!

    What a lovely sketch of a cicada! I really like the detail that you have put into the wings and the red eyes. I love the sounds of cicadas during the summer months (which is my favourite season)!

    Sounds like you have been super busy over summer yourself. I have been kayaking, going on walks and swimming. Have you been spending lots of time outdoors too?

    Look forward to hearing from you!
    Nga mihi nui
    Naomi
    (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.