Pages

Friday 21 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey) -Who's bag Template





TASK DESCRIPTION - In today's summer learning journey task is a really fun and easy activity! It's only a kick start by the way. 

WALT: I had to guess who this bag belongs to. I went through the persons bag and found some clues or what he was interested of, where he is travelling to.
Once I have finally finish this template I head to my blog and published it.

Please leave a positive comment on my blog and share some helpful ideas!
Also check out some superstars who has been blogging on their blogs competing in summer learning journey!


#SUMMERLEARNINGJOURNEY





 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tumoe,

    Great work completing the Who's Bag is it? Activity! You’ve found out some interesting things about the owner.

    Did you enjoy thinking like a detective in this activity? Did you still have any questions about the person? Were there any mysteries left unsolved?

    Keep up the awesome mahi, I hope you have enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.