Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Sa's Birthday!




 On Saturday It wasn’t Sa’s Birthday but we did something special to celebrate because on Monday that is when My parents start working. On Saturday We just had a ride around the city, we also had McDonald's! (The line was so long) After that we were just hanging around the city. While driving we were guessing who the singer was or what the song was called, it was really hard for me because I have never heard of these songs. As we were driving we stopped by to look at the city beach. We also saw an old Tank, I was a bit afraid to touch it! We also saw an ocean bomb underwater. There were signs telling us about them! After that we felt like eating something sweet so we had Krispy Kremes for dessert. We still had more so we saved it for that night. On Monday it was Sa’s birthday! On that day my parents
finally finished work, they came home and bought pizza.  My aunt came to my house and gave my sister a box of chocolate! She also gave Sa 20$. Sa was so lucky! My uncle also made her a cake and gave her 10$. The cake was so yummy! After eating we wanted to surprise Sa with a birthday present! For her birthday present she had these new pretty JBL headphones! There were also stickers in the box to decorate her headphones. Lot of people were sending Sa a happy birthday on Facebook. One of my aunt said that she was going to send her a birthday present which made Sa feel happy! We do not know what it was though. That night we had a movie night as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.