Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Niue Lang. Week - Alien Landing (Monday T4, W1)

In the morning I woke up exhausted! The birds were chirping, the ocean was moving around making sounds… I went near the water and found something suspicious, I picked it up and it suddenly transformed into an alien. I was terrified! I stepped back scared. But when I looked at the alien, he started crying? I felt bad so I went to it and patted it’s head! I asked him what was it’s name? It was speaking a different language so I just called it infinity limb. I showed him around the world and told him some facts. He looked like he understood me! My parents were very worried about me. They thought it was something that gives disease. But I didn’t listen to a single thing to them.


I told infinity limbs to try out some of the Niueans food! He obviously LOVED it. He would always make facial expressions that he wanted more! Me and him will usually sleep on the beach. I showed him some of my family that he should meet! We were like official BEST FRIENDS!!


One day… I woke up checking on infinity limbs but then he wasn’t there… I checked around everywhere for about an hour now but.. I still could not find a signal from him. I went to the beach and found a shell with words? I read it and it said ‘Dear Tumoe, sorry to tell you this at this time but.. I am going back home where I actually live. I had so much fun with you though!  I really enjoyed the Niuean food and the fun places you took me to. I really really do appreciate learning all the facts that you gave me about Niue. I just hope you forgive me from not telling you… We meet again Tumoe


Considered to your buddy Infinity Limbs<3


I felt emotional at first but I noticed that he really enjoyed spending time with me! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.