Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

my poster.

   this is my poster my sea creature is a a humpback whale because i wanted to learn something new and when i found this sea creature it looked so cool so that is when i put it on my poster and everybody liked my poster. we made it with paper and we to write all the answer like what do they eat and where do they live also who is the predators and draw photos in the boxes. we got all the answer from our class site then you go to the inquiry site then you click on it it is there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tumoe i really like your poster, it has some so amazing detail and i love your photos. You are such a Talented cousin. I love having you in my class i wish i could stay in the block with you next year. You are so funny and you do so amazing work. I am going to miss you next year. Love you cous. Love Eva

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.