Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

Writing - Making Decisions at Home (Monday T4, W3)

 Writing - Home: Making Decisions



Everyday your parents would be making decisions on behalf of the family. These decisions may affect every part of your life. You also need to make decisions about what you need to do each day. Making good choices is important. 


Today you will be writing about who gets to make the decisions within your family. What role do your parents play and what types of decisions do they need to make? What role do children play in the 

family and what types of decisions do you need to make each day?


Task: Write a description to explain who makes the decisions at home and the reasons why. 



Bronze - One Paragraph

Silver Two Paragraphs

Gold - Three or more Paragraphs

Medal Achieved:


Gold, Silver, Bronze awards icons by Aidan Dore on Dribbble


Who is in your family?


What role does your Mum play in the family? (or aunty or Nan) E.g. works, cooks


What decisions does your Mum have to make each day? Why?


What role does your Dad play in the family? (or uncle or Grandad) E.g. works, mows lawns


What decisions does your Dad have to make each day? Why?


What role do you play in the family?


What decisions do you have to make each day? Why?


Begin your writing here: In my family there is me (Middle child), Sa (littlest one in family whole), Kitione (biggest brother in the family), Lei (biggest sister in the family), mum (Maima), Dad (Lemuelu). My mum is not always the one cooking for the family. She sometimes needs help, she uses the two beautiful siblings; Me and Lei. My main job to help mum is to peel the garlic, cut the onions and scrape the ginger skins off. This job is really easy to do with someone. On Sundays or other days, my mum would buy groceries at the supermarket. She thinks really carefully if we need shampoo for example, she can sometimes just get it anyways but also think it is a waste of time. My dad usually just works all day, but when he is not he sometimes gets my brother Kititone to help him do the lawn. My dad's decision is not really simple but he was thinking about getting this kind of dog he really liked. But the problem was that my mother found it really annoying to get one, it can bark everytime, poop in the house (YOU HAVE TO PICK IT UP) and feed it everytime. But we can train it anyways. When my siblings and I are fighting it is my dad who takes care of it everyday I mean not everyday.. He chooses who was right and who started it first. MY role is not hard or neither easy but my role is to help my sister (little one) with her homework/school work. I can choose to do this but I always choose the word yes! This decision is not hard, it's really really easy to make! I can just help her, tell her some facts and research with her. When she gets it and find the meaning about the work she was doing she gets into her other work.


TASK DESCRIPTION - Right now you can see I have just finished off this writing template about what my family roles are and their decision are. Anyways I think I have successfully finished this I have checked all my punctuation if they are in the right places. Stay positive and cybersmart<3 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.