Pages

Monday 29 November 2021

Leonardo Da Vinci (Monday Research W7, T4)

 

TASK DESCRIPTION : Today's task is about a man name Leonardo Da Vinci. He was a famous Spectacular Italy artist. He died at the age of 60. I think Leonardo is a talented person, if you didn't noticed but Leonardo actually invented Parachutes! He seems like a fun person. Anyways! After I was finally done I gave this task a task description to keep you updated about my work. 
Stay healthy and happy viewers!

*t4 - w7*


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tumoe,
    It was so nice to see you yesterday I do hope that you are enjoying a few weeks back at school before year 6!
    You've learnt a lot about Da Vinci - he is pretty important to world history. I've been to a few museums and art galleries to see some of his work - very talented guy.
    I hope to see you really soon in real life - say hi to your family from me.
    Miss King

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.