Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Immersion Assembly

 I hope to learn about the famous On a cold Monday morning our school had an immersion assembly. Immersion is like a special assembly. We were doing it in the hall.


What team 1 is learning about is where the sun goes. What team 2 is learning about is the Sun,Earth, Moon and what team 3 is learning about is the Moon (Rona + The Moon). What team 4 is learning about is saving the Earth. And lastly Team 5 is learning about many other planets.



Team 4 is my team And we are mostly learning about the spheres and saving the Earth. I think the movie is actually smart!

landmarks but to be honest I like what we are learning about this term.



What I think about the new term theme overall is amazing! I have never learned about the spheres in my life! I like to learn about the Geospheres and the Atmospheres. Space is my favourite theme to learn about! I hope next term will be cool as this term!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.