Pages

Monday 19 April 2021

Movie Ideas


 Today I was watching movies with my sister name Sa. We
were watching was some really good family movies that you could watch while staying at home for the holidays.

So the first movie we watched was Raya and the Last Dragon (Disney) It is a very good movie that I wished that dragons could be alive!


The second movie we watched was Bigfoot Family (Netflix) This movie is AMAZING! my favourite part of that movie was when they all have end happily ever after.


The next movie is.. The Croods (Netflix) If you haven't watched the new season of The Croods you guys should really watch it! The family is so hilarious!

Here are what the movies look like!!!

Raya and the Last Dragon

Bigfoot Family 


The Croods 2


I think my favourite movie of all is Raya and the Last Dragon Its is such and amazing funny movie. 

I hope all of you's could watch some of these family movies!



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.